- Description of the Site: The content of the pages of the Site and information available on the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Further, all curriculums available for purchase on the site are the copyrighted material of Provider and the purchase of such does not in any way grant you copyright in any purchased curriculum. You are merely given a non-exclusive right to use such curriculum for your own purpose. You are prohibited from modifying or reselling the curriculum.
- Registration: When you register to use the Site, you will be required to enter your name, your affiliated school, company or organization, email, phone number, address, tax exempt number, if applicable and any other information required at the time of registration. Further, as a user of the Site and in the event you purchase a curriculum, you may be required to answer questions regarding how the curriculum will be used, the demographics of the users, the amount of users, whether you are willing to have Provider provide pre/post surveys for data collection, as well as any other question deemed appropriate by Provider.
- Termination: Provide retains the right to terminate your use of the Site for any reason at any time.
- Payment and Fees: You must keep your account information up-to-date and accurate at all times, including a valid email address. When purchasing anything through the Site, you may be directed to a third party payment processor to complete your purchase. Further, the Provider may make changes to the Payment and Fees policy and the fees for the Provider’s services are effective after the Provider provides you with at least fourteen (14) days’ notice by posting the changes on the Site. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in US Dollars (USD).
- Use of Site: Your use of any information or materials on the Provider Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
- Trademarks and Copyright: The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are the property of Provider and other parties, if applicable. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or Sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Provider or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content located on the Site is protected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of the Provider Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Linked Sites: This Site may provide links to other Sites by allowing you to leave this Site to access third-party material or by bringing third-party material into this Site via “inverse” hyperlinks and framing technology (a “Linked Site”). Provider has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on a linked Site. The fact that Provider has provided a link to a Site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such Site, its owners, or its providers. There are inherent risks in relying upon, using or retrieving any information found on the internet, and Provider urges you to make sure you understand these risks before relying upon, using, or retrieving any such information on a linked Site.
- AS-IS Content: All content and services on the Site, or obtained from a Site to which the Site is linked (a “linked Site”) are provided to you “AS IS” without warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy.
- No Endorsement: Provider does not endorse and is not responsible for (a) the accuracy or reliability of an opinion, advice or statement made through the Site by any party other than Provider, (b) any content provided on linked Sites, or (c) the accuracy of any information provided by a third party through the Site. Other than as required under applicable consumer protection law, under no circumstance will Provider be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Site or a linked Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of opinion, advice or other content available through the Site, or obtained from a linked Site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice, service, or other content.
- Inaccuracies: The information and descriptions of products published on the Site or a linked Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, and Provider specifically disclaims any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. Provider does not warrant or represent that the content on the Site is complete or up-to-date. Provider is under no obligation to update the content on the Site. Provider may change the content on the Site at any time without notice. Provider may make improvements or changes to the Site at any time.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: YOU AGREE THAT PROVIDER, ITS AFFILIATES AND ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS WILL NOT BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS, COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE SERVICE OR LOST OPPORTUNITY) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE OR THE PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCTS THROUGH THE SITE, EVEN IF PROVIDER IS MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- No Warranty: PROVIDER, PROVIDER’S SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND PROVIDER’S SUPPLIERS PROVIDE THE SITE, THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. PROVIDER, PROVIDER’S SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND PROVIDER’S SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, PERFORMANCE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN ADDITION, NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION (ORAL OR WRITTEN) OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
- Maintenance of Account Info: It is your exclusive obligation to maintain and control passwords to your account. You are exclusively responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your user name and password. You agree to immediately notify Provider of any unauthorized uses of your user name and password or any other breaches of security. Provider will not be liable for any loss or damages of any kind, under any legal theory, caused by your failure to comply with the foregoing security obligations or caused by any person to whom you grant access to your account.
- Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Pennsylvania, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Your use of the Provider Site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site shall only be brought in the State and Federal courts located in the State of Pennsylvania.