Manager of Sales & Engagement (Remote- preferred EST or CST Time Zones)
We’re looking for an experienced Manager of Sales & Engagement to join our Team!
About Connections 4 Success
Connections 4 Success is an award-winning Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), certified Woman-business Enterprise (WBE)/Woman-owned Small Business (WOSB), Small Business Administration (SBA) certified Economically-disadvantaged Woman-owned Small Business (EDWOSB), and a certified Woman Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (WDBE)/Small-business Enterprise (SBE) business management and organizational development consulting firm. We provide business strategies and evaluations, organizational training, effective project management, diversity, equity, & inclusion services, and workforce development solutions to improve business operations, achieve sustainable growth, attract talent, create an impact, and be an industry influencer. We prioritize providing customized solutions based on proven best-practice strategies and proprietary systems to build resilient, perseverant, and strong organizations, processes, and teams.
This full-time Manager of Sales & Engagement is responsible for bringing a high level of
expertise to Connections 4 Success’s (C4S) day-to-day client business management/strategies,
organizational development. This essential role is focused on the acquisition of new customers,
growth of C4S business, and cultivation of C4S business relationships. This is a remote position
can sit within the C4S local geographic area. Certain job responsibilities may require in-person
or in office activities.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Act as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client and
internally dealing with sales and engagement.
• This individual will be tasked with independently developing and generating new leads
through ongoing market research, cold calling, attending trade shows and meetings,
following up on business referrals, and leveraging other potential lead sources.
• Ensure C4S’s sales goals are being met according to the company’s strategic priorities and
• Align the C4S’s team in marketing of C4S with brand language and key differentiators.
• Provides solutions to complex business problems for area s of responsibility where analysis
of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
• Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term sales and target clientele
• Interacts with senior management levels C4S’s clients and or within C4S, which involves
negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
• Has latitude in decision making and determining objectives and approaches to critical
• Manages self and or work efforts if in an individual contributor role at a client or within C4S.
• The Manager of Sales will also maintain a balanced pipeline of qualified sales opportunities
and will use a defined sales process to track, monitor and close new and profitable business
with the CEO and Technical Writer.
• Must be able to travel up to 50%.
• Minimum of 5 years selling.
• Minimum of 5 years Sales Management experience.
• Minimum of 5 years Client Relationship and or delivery experience.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines.
• High level of confidentiality, trust, and autonomy with timely communication with senior
Manager of Sales & Engagement primary responsibilities are to cultivate new clients through our
target market prospecting, participating in and conducting capabilities briefing meetings,
negotiation, and contract signing procedures for our target markets. This individual would also
be responsible for maintaining healthy business relationships and engaging with target markets
on our LinkedIn social platform.
• Bachelors’ Degree required and 5+ years of prior sales experience.
• Previous experience building long-term relationships for continuous engagement and repeat
• A proven track record of increasing revenue for an organization.
• Experience working on several client portfolios concurrently.
• Excellent communication skills and presentation capabilities, including the ability to present
effectively before groups of potential customers.
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster client engagement.
• High energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness, and ability to work well under pressure.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, Asana and Keap/Infusionsoft CRM.
• Experience working with senior leadership to align sales strategies and solutions, including
excellent negotiation skills.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as client costs, discounts and pricing, and
impact to the bottom line.
• Experience with C Level client relationship building and relationship management.
• Excellent communication written and oral and interpersonal skills.
• Strong leadership, teamwork, collaboration, problem solving, and decision-making abilities.
• Professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character.
Pay Rate- $70,000 Annual Salary + Commission.
Submit Completed Information to:
Attention: Marlo Thomas-Calloway, HR Manager
Include the following:
1. Resume in PDF format.
2. Cover Letter.
3. Five References.