Business Data Analyst Specialist (Remote)
We’re looking for an experienced Business Data Analyst Specialist to join our Team!
About Connections 4 Success
Connections 4 Success is an award-winning Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), certified Woman-business Enterprise (WBE)/Woman-owned Small Business (WOSB), Small Business Administration (SBA) certified Economically-disadvantaged Woman-owned Small Business (EDWOSB), and a certified Woman Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (WDBE)/Small-business Enterprise (SBE) business management and organizational development consulting firm. We provide business strategies and evaluations, organizational training, effective project management, diversity, equity, & inclusion services, and workforce development solutions to improve business operations, achieve sustainable growth, attract talent, create an impact, and be an industry influencer. We prioritize providing customized solutions based on proven best-practice strategies and proprietary systems to build resilient, perseverant, and strong organizations, processes, and teams.
This full-time Data Analyst Specialist is responsible for bringing a high level of expertise to Connections 4 Success’s (C4S) day-to-day client business management/strategies, organizational development, DE&I, workforce development professional services and all data computation and data research. Complete client projects, assessments, and training assessments with quality, expert execution, and follow-through. Provides support by assisting the CEO and Sr. Business Consultant/Analyst with all aspects of client engagement, execution of projects’ scopes of work, and C4S’s of quality work.
This is a remote position that can sit within the Connection 4 Success geographic area of EST and CST time zones.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Working as a business consultant (operational/process improvements for change management and OD) and will have a higher degree of focus on the following activities:
• High level skills in heavy evaluation component to C4S’s processes.
• High level of skills to analysis clients current status and state through data analysis and assessments.
• High level of development of C4S’s business surveys and quantitative data analysis surveys.
• Develop and deploy dashboards to collect data-backed insights.
• Interpret key business data sets.
• Deliver insights on potential areas of growth, optimization, and improvements.
• Support business intelligence strategies with quantitative analysis.
• Work cross-departmentally on data-driven strategies that improve business processes and decisionmaking.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently with a creative mindset and, under little supervision.
• Excellent interpersonal & Communication skills.
• Meet deadlines and turnaround times set by the clients and senior leadership (these deadlines and
turnaround times will, at times, require the employee to work until the project is completed, meaning
extended daily work hours, extended work weeks, or both).
• Minimum 5 years of experience.
• BS degree in Data Science or BS in Management Information Systems with an understanding of business
management and business improvements through data analysis, business intelligence, and data management.
• Subject matter expertise in business data management and business intelligence to implement business operational improvements.
• Proficient in using technology, including Microsoft Office 365, Excel, Data Analysis and Survey Tools, Project
management, and Zoom.
• Willingness to learn new technologies and systems – Qualtrics and PowerBI.
• Excellent communication skills to interface with staff, clients, and government representatives.
• Superior analytical skills.
• Superior ability to research business and workforce trends and calculate data analysis visuals.
• Superior ability to tell a story through data sets, graphs, and metrics.
• Demonstrated expertise in planning, prioritization, and problem-solving skills.
• Detail-oriented with the ability to set and execute clear, measurable goals.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong ability to work independently and as part of a team environment.
• Strong ability to research and bring solutions versus problems.
• Professional appearance and demeanor.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Pay Rate: $65K annually
Submit Completed Information to:
Attention: Marlo Thomas-Calloway, HR Manager
Include the following:
1. Resume in PDF format.
2. Cover Letter.
3. Five References.