Business Consultant (Remote)
We’re looking for an experienced Business Consultant to join our Team!
About Connections 4 Success
Connections 4 Success is an award-winning Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), certified Woman-business Enterprise (WBE)/Woman-owned Small Business (WOSB), Small Business Administration (SBA) certified Economically-disadvantaged Woman-owned Small Business (EDWOSB), and a certified Woman Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (WDBE)/Small-business Enterprise (SBE) business management and organizational development consulting firm. We provide business strategies and evaluations, organizational training, effective project management, diversity, equity, & inclusion services, and workforce development solutions to improve business operations, achieve sustainable growth, attract talent, create an impact, and be an industry influencer. We prioritize providing customized solutions based on proven best-practice strategies and proprietary systems to build resilient, perseverant, and strong organizations, processes, and teams.
Business Consultant Responsibilities
This is a remote position that can sit within the Connection 4 Success geographic area of EST and CST time zones.
This full-time Business Consultant is responsible for bringing a high level of expertise to
Connections 4 Success’s (C4S) day-to-day client business management/strategies, organizational development, DE&I, workforce development professional services. Complete client projects, assessments, and training sessions with quality, expert execution, and follow-through. Provides support by assisting the CEO and Sr. Business Consultant/Analyst with all aspects of client engagement, execution of projects’ scopes of work, and C4S’s of quality work.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
● Change Management & OD experience for operational improvements and workplace culture as a consultant.
● Workforce Development experience as a consultant (WIOA DOL law experience a plus and bonus).
● Leadership & Management Development experience.
● The ability to manage one’s time effectively, work independently and collaboratively
● The ability to build and develop client solutions based on C4S’s proven frameworks and processes.
● Work in partnership with the C4S team on executing and completing clients’ business
management/strategy, organizational development, DE&I, and workforce development project scope of work.
● Bring expertise and execution across all C4S’s business strategy, organizational development, DE&I, and workforce development professional services.
● Analyze the structure of a business to determine how it operates and determine its objectives.
● Identify any/all problems with the clients’ current business model, processes, reporting, data tracking, and operations.
● Assist the Sr. Business Consultant/Analyst and/or work independently to analyze and predict the potential impact of current operational risks and forecast implications of change management recommendations with business model mapping and data.
● Prepare and deliver a report of the findings to leadership with comprehensive risk and impact assessment.
● Design potential solutions to any business problems identified during the research phase that are covered under each contract’s scope of work.
● Create and/or modify client(s) business models, processes and procedures, and operational policies, long-range strategic plans, and growth strategy frameworks for implementation.
● Conduct organizational training sessions per contract agreements with expertise and engagement. Implement the rollout of clients’ workforce development business strategies.
● Implement clients’ professional development and succession planning operational procedures in collaboration with the clients’ management/executive leadership team(s).
● Maintain professional, comprehensive, and concise communications and customer service support for all clients.
● Maintain tracking of all clients’ project progress, time management, and reporting benchmarks required of the scope of work.
● Maintain comprehensive data and client information in C4S systems (CRM, Project management tools, etc.)
● Perform other duties as assigned.
The following knowledge, skills, and abilities are desirable for job success:
● Bachelors degree from an accredited college/university with a focus in business or organizational development or related experience preferred with a minimum of 5-7 years of experience.
● Subject matter expertise in business management, change management, and organizational development services and solutions.
● Proficient in the use of technology, including Microsoft Office 365, project management and resource management tools, Google Business products, and Zoom.
● Willingness to learn new technologies and systems like Qualtrics and Cognito Forms.
● Superior interpersonal skills to interface with staff, clients, and government representatives.
● Demonstrated expertise in planning, prioritization, and problem-solving skills.
● Detail-oriented with the ability to set and execute clear, measurable goals.
● Strong oral and written communication skills.
● Strong ability to work independently and as part of a team environment.
● Professional appearance and demeanor.
● Excellent time management skills.
● Comfortable working in a high-pressure environment.
● Ability and willingness to travel 25% of the time.
Pay Rate $56,000-$67,000 annually
Submit Completed Information to:
Attention: Marlo Thomas-Calloway, HR Manager
Include the following:
1. Resume in PDF format.
2. Cover Letter.
3. Five References.