Organizational Success Consultant
We’re looking for an experienced Business Consultant to join our Team!
About Connections 4 Success
Connections 4 Success is an award-winning Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), certified Woman-business Enterprise (WBE)/Woman-owned Small Business (WOSB), Small Business Administration (SBA) certified Economically-disadvantaged Woman-owned Small Business (EDWOSB), and a certified Woman Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (WDBE)/Small-business Enterprise (SBE) business management and organizational development consulting firm. We provide business strategies and evaluations, organizational training, effective project management, diversity, equity, & inclusion services, and workforce development solutions to improve business operations, achieve sustainable growth, attract talent, create an impact, and be an industry influencer. Our priority is to provide customized solutions based on proven best-practice strategies and proprietary systems to build resilient, perseverant, and strong organizations, processes, and teams.
Business Consultant Responsibilities
This full-time Business Consultant is responsible for bringing a high level of expertise to Connections 4 Success’s (C4S) day-to-day client business management/strategies, organizational development, effective project management, meeting coordination and facilitation, DE&I, workforce development professional services. Complete client projects, assessments, and training sessions with quality, expert execution, and follow-through. Provides support by assisting the CEO and Sr. Business Consultant/Analyst with all aspects of client engagement, execution of projects’ scopes of work, and C4S’s of quality work.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Work in partnership with the C4S team on executing and completing clients’ business management/strategy, organizational development, DE&I, and workforce development project scopes of work.
- Bring expertise and execution across C4S’s business strategy, organizational development, DE&I, and workforce development professional services.
- Analyze the structure of a business to determine how it operates and determine its objectives.
- Identify any/all problems with the clients’ current business model, processes, reporting, data tracking, and operations.
- Assist the Sr. Business Consultant/Analyst and work independently to analyze and predict the potential impact of current operational risks and forecast implications of change management recommendations with business model mapping and data.
- Conduct client’s business analysis and program assessments.
- Prepare and deliver a report of the findings for all project evaluations, business operational analyses, and risk assessments to leadership with comprehensive impact summaries.
- Design potential solutions to any business problems identified during the research phase covered under each contract’s scope of work.
- Create or modify client(s) business models, processes and procedures, and operational policies.
- Create client(s) long-range strategic plans and growth strategy frameworks for implementation.
- Conduct organizational training sessions per contract agreements with expertise and engagement.
- Implement clients’ professional development and succession planning operational procedures in collaboration with the clients’ management/executive leadership team(s).
- Conduct or implement the rollout of clients’ workforce development business strategies.
- Maintain professional, comprehensive, and concise communications and customer service support for all clients.
- Maintain tracking of all clients’ project progress, time management, and reporting benchmarks required of the scope of work, ensuring work is completed timely for internal review, adjustments, and final preparation for final presentation to the client.
- Maintain comprehensive data and client information in C4S systems (CRM, Project management tools, etc.)
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The following knowledge, skills, and abilities are desirable for job success.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college/university with a focus in business or organizational development or related experience preferred with a minimum of 5-7 years of experience.
- Subject matter expertise in business management, project management, change management, and organizational development services and solutions.
- Proficient in using technology, including Microsoft Office 365, project management and resource management tools, Google Business products, and Zoom.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and systems.
- Superior interpersonal skills to interface with staff, clients, and government representatives.
Demonstrated expertise in planning, prioritization, and problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to set and execute clear, measurable goals.
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with solid meeting facilitation skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and as part of a team environment.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a diverse environment
- Ability to lead with a high degree of self-awareness and a keen ability to interpret and resolve challenging situations
- Comfortable working in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability and willingness to travel 25% of the time.
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Paid time Off
- Flexible Schedule
- Hybrid & Remote Work
- Monthly Cell Phone Stipend
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Bachelor’s (Required)
Professional services business consulting, project management or related: 5 years (Required)
change management: 1 year (Preferred)