Who We Are
Connections 4 Success, LLC is a certified woman-owned, WOSB/WBE/EDWOSB/WDBE/DOBE business management and development consulting firm established in 2016.
Our team brings over 40 years of experience in business strategies, operational stability and innovation, and diverse business and upward mobility initiatives.
Our professional services, methodologies, and proven systems for success are grounded in research, data analysis, evidence-based techniques, and proprietary frameworks that create sustainable and lasting results while being customized to the client’s needs for evaluations and professional services.
With over 70,000 hours of expertise, our team offers the best-in-class business strategies to ensure our clients' businesses are profitable, operationally sustainable, and continue to infuse innovation into their business models.
What We Offer
Our ability to create highly effective business models operating with financial sustainability and programmatic impact is how our clients have experienced lasting success with the capability to acquire the necessary funding to advance their projects. Connections 4 Success’s team offers expansive support for corporations, organizations, & business owners throughout the process, allowing them to better understand their current situation, easily accessible opportunities, and long-term growth and impact opportunities.
Our capacity-building services component helps organizations assess gaps in organizational structures, operational and strategic plans, diversity, and inclusion plans and models. We help our clients assess inequities and discrimination occurrences within businesses and create fundamental strategic actions and plans to improve inclusive business models, systems, and processes.
Understanding the gaps requires continual assessments of operations and programs with developed metrics and benchmarks for sustainable improvements.
- When operational analyses are needed to assess if operational priorities and metrics are being achieved.
- When change management and short/long-range plans are needed to improve growth, strategic objectives, and business relevance.
- When undefined business operations and models result from unprecedented growth, the business industry disruptions or shifting demands need to be clarified or redesigned.
- When streamlined processes and procedures are needed to reduce costs, increase productivity, and improve operations.
- When formalized processes and standard operating procedures are needed to achieve the best working relationships and return on strategic partners' investments.
- When operational systems and processes are needed to build social impact models' capability and capacity aligned to organizational missions, purpose, and community needs.
- When business systems and operational processes are needed to be put into place to achieve strategic objectives and contract obligations.
- When senior leadership expertise and capacity in advance business operations, systems, and KPIs are needed, but they are under streamlined budget constraints.
- When organizational training is needed to stabilize business volatility and chaos resulting from skills gaps, unprepared management, and a lack of workplace emotional intelligence.
- When MWDBE vendor technical assistance and mentorship are needed to ensure all vendors are viable and sustainable partners.
- When diversity divisions need to build inclusive systems, policies, metrics, and evaluation measures to successfully achieve DEI benchmarks and systemic change for all, including those with disabilities.
- When innovative early pathways to work are needed to train young professionals to fill talent pipeline gaps and regional hiring needs.
What People Are Saying
Vanessa is one of the most thorough, structured, and decisive professionals that we've ever partnered with at Steel Smiling. Without her strategic guidance, our operational infrastructure wouldn't be nearly as strong as it is today. If you're looking to build processes and procedures that will take your organization to the next level, hire Connections 4 Success right now.- Julius Boatwright, Founding CEO, Steel Smiling
On behalf of the team at Davis Consulting Solutions (DCS), I would like to thank you Connections 4 Success for assisting with the Community2work (C2W)® program processes and strategic plan. Several DCS team members have expressed how much clearer their individual roles are as well as the C2W operational processes. As president and CEO, I was particularly pleased to work with another woman owned enterprise (WBE) that aligns with our mission statement concerning small businesses and talent management. The completion of a solid plan for both the C2W program and its future strategic goals positions Davis Consulting Solutions to focus on execution.- Danielle Davis, President and CEO, Davis Consulting Solutions
I brought Vanessa in because I needed an outside person to come in with an unbiased opinion to analyze and evaluate what we could do better. Her outside business expertise gave us a fresh look at how we could do things because we're looking for National growth over the next 10 years so we're trying to get all of our processes and procedures down right now. Vanessa is very organized I think she brings in the expertise to analyze that most owners and managers don't think of in a company, which was huge.- James Mauler, Chief Executive Officer, Cadnetics